Hi there, and welcome to group Around Us - Nature Stock! We of course have some rules around here, so read carefully... Members:
• Submit only stock images
• Do not edit your photos.
Cropping and a slight adjusting in contrast are okay.
• Photos should not contain any objects made by human. Little things like electric lines are fine, if they can be easily removed.
• You may submit 5 images per day. Submissions go to 'New submissions' folder.
• Moderators will check every submitted image before they will be visible in group's gallery.
• Please check the group's gallery before submitting. It's not necessary to have a hundred photos of Grand Canyon...Everybody:
• Respect the photographers' rules of usage.
Stock does not mean "I can do anything I want with it". Rules can usually be found from description of a photo, or from the journal of photographer.
• To become a member you must have at least ten nature related stock photos in your dA gallery.